Victoria reports - fall/winter 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fished with 13 other boats between Clover and Brotchie. Fished from 745am- 12p, hit 1 8lber and shook off a smaller one, both on electric chair hootchie and uv crush flasher. Nothing for the green glo spoon or crickit squirt.Fished from 130 to 155ft of water close to bottom. Holly crap it was cold out there today!!

Fished with 13 other boats between Clover and Brotchie. Fished from 745am- 12p, hit 1 8lber and shook off a smaller one, both on electric chair hootchie and uv crush flasher. Nothing for the green glo spoon or crickit squirt.Fished from 130 to 155ft of water close to bottom. Holly crap it was cold out there today!!

No but I saw the boat you are talking about, we were in a 17ft Hourston. We turned off our clicker and cranked up our fish as quick as possible. God dam seels popping up everywhere!! Did one last pass around McCaully and the pit, seels didn't seem as bad there but werent really there long enough to rule it out. That is usually where I like to fish out there,seels can be a pain there too. Craven and Bananas usually bang em all of the Flag Pole and Clover so I stay put in my corner.What a nice day on the water though!!

No but I saw the boat you are talking about, we were in a 17ft Hourston. We turned off our clicker and cranked up our fish as quick as possible. God dam seels popping up everywhere!! Did one last pass around McCaully and the pit, seels didn't seem as bad there but werent really there long enough to rule it out. That is usually where I like to fish out there,seels can be a pain there too. Craven and Bananas usually bang em all of the Flag Pole and Clover so I stay put in my corner.What a nice day on the water though!!

Lost one to a seal off the flagpole about noon...went around to the flats...a little windier and sloppier and no sign, BUT lucked in to a 30 lb hali on an electric chair in 150'!

Lost one to a seal off the flagpole about noon...went around to the flats...a little windier and sloppier and no sign, BUT lucked in to a 30 lb hali on an electric chair in 150'!

Couple of bites today, both got off...
nice day on the water until west wind came up about 2:30
anybody have any success off the waterfront ?

Hang in there guys. Those early Columbia fish are starting to show here the last week. Suddenly there are 25 lbers hitting the docks. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back