Ucluelet Charter - HELP!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Lor
  • Start date Start date
L

Lor

I need to book a fishing charter for my dad for the Aug long weekend!! Too many choices!!! Has anyone heard anything about Long Beach Charters or West Coast Expeditions???

Go with Westcoast. Ollie is a great guy, i have been out with him many times and have not been disappointed. He works hard to get you your fish and makes sure you have a great time. Look at the saltwater news link on this site. That's Matt in the left corner holding a 72 lb fish from the Charlottes when he was a dock kid. He went out one night by himself !!!

Tournament Proven !

Mike at Long Beach Charters is a great guide. Has been fishing the waters off Ucluelet for many years. He started with Island West Resort back in the late 80s and went out on his own in mid 90's. He runs 24-26ft boats. Don't know anything about West Coast.

Hey Dog and Vinny

I think there might another guide available up at Uci and he is available Aug 12 - 18th. I think his company is called "TWO STROKE Charters", do you know anything about this guy? I think Wolf might know TWO STROKE? I heard he is a great fisherman and by the sounds of his charter company name the women love him to.

Get Hooked

Word on the street. Hali Blaster and the Big Red Balloon might make a showing up Uci Way for a session of catch and release, Uci Style ??? I hope to get out and stroke a couple of lines out myself and maybe convince a mutt or two towards the boat...Get the bonker!!!

Hey get hooked it is true wolf is a great guide and rumour has it great with the ladies!

Just Bring it!

Back