Trophy pricing

I am still searching, not sure what to do. I truly love my boat, new everything on it so looking at 15 year old boats with 15 year old power that are overpriced is a downgrade really. The reliability of my power gives me options to do what I want, just hoping for more comfort. Almost ready to buy a 23 hull and restore over the next few years and re power and then I am set. Just enjoy mine through the process.
Great plan.

I am still searching, not sure what to do. I truly love my boat, new everything on it so looking at 15 year old boats with 15 year old power that are overpriced is a downgrade really. The reliability of my power gives me options to do what I want, just hoping for more comfort. Almost ready to buy a 23 hull and restore over the next few years and re power and then I am set. Just enjoy mine through the process.
good plan, except find a 26 :P

That 2502 is my neighbor at Telegraph Cove, I can tell you that you'll be hard pressed to find a cleaner one. I'm not sure of the hours but there can't be much. He getting a new North River put together so that the reason it's at Port
so just an update, my neighbor at TC tells me the boat in question ,that started this thread , sold for close to asking

Considering what a new one costs and the wait times it isn’t too surprising, but I hope they have a good reserve fund!
The sad part is the new North River will probably get used less than the old Trophy. Less than 40 hours a year.

Back