SPRING HALIBUT

walleyes

Crew Member
Hey guy's looking to come out west this spring with the family for some spring haibut during spring break ( mid april ). looking to go around south island but not locked in on it.. I have a 20' LUND pretty well equipted but I need some sugestions on where to head... we would prefer to rent a cottage or house for the week but again not locked in on it... Any help would be great we would like to book soon after the new year.

Telegraph Cove has some great fishing in the spring if you hit it right. Lots of places to rent cabins etc.

Hey Walleyes

Is the same walleyes from the Alberta Outdoorsmen? If it is we maybe should discuss about a trip to Tele Cove for early June.

Mudder

If you are thinking of Telegraph look up Telegraph Cove Resort book early. Try fishing off of Lizard Pt, the back side of Malcolm Island. Spreader bar and herring

Well howdy mudder tiz the same walleyes,, good to see you over here,, not to many Albertans over on this site.. What do you think not a bad site ah. Not quite as busy as ours but you can get some good info on it...

A very good site indeed. Not sure why i couldnt get signed in off my work Laptop but the home desktop worked fine. Yes i have gathered alot of knowledge for Tele Cove here already and i am getting very pumped to get out there next year. Just getting the other guys work schedule and we will be booking at the Tele Resort as mentioned here by Brokenrod. Thanks Brokenrod for the input and advice. The place looks really good and i am sure the other guys will agree that will be the place to stay at.

Stay warm Walleyes, this -30C windchill sucks here today!!!

Back