Scotch whisky

What's your favorites?
That Glen Goyne 10 is fine but getting into the Legacy series or if you can find it their "Teapot Dram" is great. I've had 2 bottles of the Teapot and it was fantastic. First one I bought after the distillery tour (fantastic if you ever get the chance) and the second I purchased from them online and had it shipped to the in-laws while they were out there. Just got them to bring back Glenfarclas 105 this fall which I finally found available to sample in a pub in Montreal this summer and it is a great dram. Aberlour 12 or one of their cask strength offerings is definitely a regular go to for me.

Attachments

• PXL_20231226_000404421.jpg
    PXL_20231226_000404421.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 7
There he is. Happy new year my man.
You too!

Yeah, I took a break, after selling my rods and even my precious cannonballs, I’m less of a man now.

I did buy my first motorcycle last week to fill the void of freedom until I get back on the water. I always need to have something to tinker around with in the garage as well.

IMG_0995.jpeg

Last edited:
You too!

Yeah, I took a break, after selling my rods and even my precious cannonballs, I’m less of a man now.

I did buy my first motorcycle last week to fill the void of freedom until I get back on the water. I always need to have something to tinker around woth in the garage as well.

View attachment 101434
Atta boy

Back