Sail Fish Boats

• Thread starter Thread starter rbarky@comcast.net
  • Start date Start date
R

rbarky@comcast.net

I've been looking at Center Consoles. Would like a multi functional boat to Fish with 4 people and cruise with 8 people onboard.SailFish 2660 seems to fit the bill. Looking for comments on the Sailfish and any suggestions for other options.
Ron

I did a trip with 12 people on my whaler (14max). You can check it out here http://www.whaler.com/Rec/default.asp?content=boats&family=legend&number=255&type=Conquest. I am more than pleased with my dreamboat, but unfortunetly the wife is making me sell her :(.If your interested in this boat drop me a line. I would be happy to tell you all about her. Not exactly a center console, but a very very fishable walkaround. She's running duel 225 hp saltwater 4 stroke mercs.

Rob,
Are you sure you don't want to sell the wife instead ? That really is a beautiful boat. I have an 84 Campion Victoria that gets me to the fish...
Rob

I think you need to post a photo of the boat and the wife so we can help you decide weather to sell the boat or the wife

sailfish are very reputable boats, but the top of the top of the line for center consoles are regulators and contendors...you can get some very good deals on boats about 5 yrs old..check out yachtworld.com

How much for the wife?[:p]

Which one requires more maintenance?

... hope my wife isn't reading this [B)]

Tips

quote:Originally posted by nedarb2

sailfish are very reputable boats, but the top of the top of the line for center consoles are regulators and contendors...you can get some very good deals on boats about 5 yrs old..check out yachtworld.com

Don't forget Pursuit.

pursuits below a grady, regulator and contendor are the only TOP of the line CC, sailfish pursuit and grady fall under them but still very high

Back