Quick note about Kitty Coleman Hump

Just wondering if anyone has been fishing Kitty Colman and how it's been the last few day's? I hit a couple of springs there on Saturday the largest being 28lb. Thinking of hitting it on the weekend.

Was there this morning. The wind had just picked up and we decided not to launch. A fellow came in with a 30lber. Harold spoke of a few fish being caught. No great numbers though.

Hope the wind is down tomorrow, if so I will be out there by 10:30.

Nice fish seagal what no camera on the boat.
Put a couple of evening fishes out there and only hit 2 low teens. Seems the bite was from 6 to 7 PM. I did not see to many nets in the air. Not much to report. GLG

Hey C.S. Good to have you back. I was hoping to hit that high tide in the morning, but it looks like Southeasters will keep me off the water.:( eman

Has anyone been out at the hump in the last couple days.Thinking of an evening fish maybe tonight?

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Hi Jencourt.I fished Kitty Colman Saturday morning.There were fish there.The largest fish I could get to the boat was 12lb. at 220 ft.using 4" coyote.The last hour I switched over to fishing pinks which were running at 160ft.Hope this helps!:)

hey thanks for the info seagal.will be trying this week and will post a report

No place I would rather be (FISH ON)

Two great days the this week including today. Sunday 16,23,27 today 10,12,26. Will be back there again tomorrow. 26lber was caught by Bruce At Tyee Marine Courtenay. Be sure to congradulate him when there next. As he every proud of his fish as he should be.

X2 for Bruce. FA123 good on you for getting him on that fish. You have that place dialed in that’s for sure. Will be out there tomorrow with legend and green machine. Hope there's some left.[:0]

We picked up a 25, and a ton of dogfish. Lots of pinks around too. FA, you must have forgotten your lunch? Or needed a bathroom break? I though you must have had your limit, but then you were back out there !

quote:FA, you must have forgotten your lunch? Or needed a bathroom break? I though you must have had your limit, but then you were back out there !

I did have my limit. Only took 25 mins to get it. I went to grab Bruce at the beach.

Heading again after this coffee. Looks like a perfect day to play.

24,28lb Springs and a 20lb Halibut today. Pretty happy with them results. The small of the two spring was the best jumper I have ever seen. Once it was hooked it spent more time out of the water then in.

Eaglemanic, how did you do?

Just waiting for permission from Bruce to post his picture from last night.

Cheers,

bruce is a natural... nice work bruce!!
brucefish004.jpg

Back