Polier Pass.....

• Thread starter Thread starter saltybeaver
  • Start date Start date
S

saltybeaver

Has anybody been Around this area Dr. hook ?
I have heard they are just nailing them at entrance island.
I'll be heading there for saturday .

Not being picky but the pass is "Porlier" unless there is another one with a spelling close to that and I'm giving info on the wrong one.
I have not heard of anyone slaying them there , I live in Crofton so I know all the locals who fish there on a regular basis.

AL

I heard they were catching there limits at entrance island and silva bay area this was from last week .

do u know what they were using and how deep?? thx might go out on sunday morning

I don't start fishing outside the pass usually until February. Find the fishing to be more consistant down in Sooke or Beechy at this time of year.
Have not heard of any fish reports locally and Entrance Is is a long ways from Porlier where I usually fish

As the good Doctor says , the winter fishery is later on in the area you are speaking of , my neighbour was out yesterday and got 2 small hits and a few shakers , he stopped fishing as he didn't want to damage the small ones,

Slow in that area is the word , down towards lone tree point on the outside may have some around , long haul from Crofton though.

AL

lime green hoochies. I would imagine they are fishing on bottom.
Ask the guys down at screaming fishand fly they would be able to help you out better .

Back