P2C spoon

Discus

Hi I would like to ask you for share with me the pictures of P2C spoons. I don't know what does the P2C spoon look like?

Thanks
Discus

Hi I would like to ask you for share with me the pictures of P2C spoons. I don't know what does the P2C spoon look like?

Thanks
Discus
I believe that you are referring to a PAL spoon. I own all the tooling and machinery from the Pallister workshop of Sooke, BC. I have not seen any dies or tooling that indicates P2C. Here are a couple photos of a P3C spoon blank.

Attachments

• 20240223_175834.jpg
    20240223_175834.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 99
  • 20240223_175842.jpg
    20240223_175842.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 99
I love my P2B . I have several new that I'm holding.
Hang onto them...they're hard to find. A couple of years ago my fishing partner & I stopped at every used tackle store from Hardy to Nanaimo looking for them with minimal success.

Hang onto them...they're hard to find. A couple of years ago my fishing partner & I stopped at every used tackle store from Hardy to Nanaimo looking for them with minimal success.
I have a bunch of P2B's if you are interested.

Thanks, I have what I need for now. What I should have added in my last post was that we were looking specifically for the brass and nickel pattern which were scarce, but we did find a few which were still usable after polishing them up...lots of copper & nickel ones in all sizes.

Back