O-FISH-ALL 2014 Vancouver, Howe Sound, Sunshine Coast Reports Thread!

Fished the Hump from 8-12:30. We ran 4 lines with Irish Creams and Gibbs "G-Force" No Bananas behind Guide Series Flashers and Purple Haze and Army Truck hoochies on the high lines. 77-147 on the riggers. No bites. We fished from the hump in 455 feet of water, half way to Thrasher.....and turned back....No birds, NO fish, no beers.

Thanks for that Andrew! I guess unless we hear different there will be no stopping at the Hump for a sniff Friday afternoon en route across for the weekend.

How did the new ride run?

Thanks for that Andrew! I guess unless we hear different there will be no stopping at the Hump for a sniff Friday afternoon en route across for the weekend.

How did the new ride run?

THIRSTY....is that a good description?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whatcha sportin FM

See you there pippen, heading over Friday after work!

Scotty....we are at Tugboat/RVYC on Friday night and Silva Saturday. 2 of us will be over there fishing by 1ish on Friday. Send me a PM if you want to connect.

Tim!! You headin over at all?

Scotty....we are at Tugboat/RVYC on Friday night and Silva Saturday. 2 of us will be over there fishing by 1ish on Friday. Send me a PM if you want to connect.

Tim!! You headin over at all?
Yes I should be just havent planned exactly when yet,
Maybe Derby will show up and show us how its done with that go fast pink rig of his

Pippen ..... You need to have a bunch of kids and get a life ....... You fish way to much ya lucky bugger. Haha

Last week we were finding them in the 4 to 500 ft mark off the front of Grandby to entrance, good luck to you.

HT

Pippen ..... You need to have a bunch of kids and get a life ....... You fish way to much ya lucky bugger. Haha

Last week we were finding them in the 4 to 500 ft mark off the front of Grandby to entrance, good luck to you.

HT

Haha.....HT, I think the reason my gal and I are together is that she didn't really want kids either. She loves to fish too....and is my boat mate up in Kyuquot. I run the boat and gear....and she fights 80% of the fish. We have lots of kids all around us in family and friends but when they start acting like little turds we can turn the other cheek and say "not my problem"...Hahahaha. :p

Thanks for the tip....I know as per usual we'll just have to work the water til we find em.

I'll update reports daily for anyone crossing or heading to the area. ;)

Might see me poking around over there this weekend...looks to good too pass up weather wise.

....change of plans....I will be out on Tangled Mess......hopefully the windows stay in the frames for this crossing :p

@ Pages Sat., maybe friday as well if schedule permits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went out for a few hours today and trolled west van as it was too bumpy to head to The Hump especially with the forecast. Nada. It settled down so I spent an hour or so on the south east area of Bowen and nada even though I was marking some good bait. Then off in the distance I saw 4 adult Orca and a baby that they looked to be showing how to hunt. I pulled the lines and watched the show from a reasonable distance, hopefully they took care of a few seals and weren't targeting salmon. I actually haven't seen many seals at all in my last 3-4 times out.

Went out for a few hours today and trolled west van as it was too bumpy to head to The Hump especially with the forecast. Nada. It settled down so I spent an hour or so on the south east area of Bowen and nada even though I was marking some good bait. Then off in the distance I saw 4 adult Orca and a baby that they looked to be showing how to hunt. I pulled the lines and watched the show from a reasonable distance, hopefully they took care of a few seals and weren't targeting salmon. I actually haven't seen many seals at all in my last 3-4 times out.

Tis music to me ears.....eat eat eat

Heard a rumor today from a customer that west van tossed up a couple high teeners?
anyone else??

Heard a rumor today from a customer that west van tossed up a couple high teeners?
anyone else??

Uhhhh, I guess you didn't get the memo....the title of this thread is REPORTS thread not Rumours...lol...just kidding :p

Back