Need local help.

walleyes

Crew Member
We are having a hard time finding some place to stay this summer during our summer fishing trip. We usually stay at Sunny Shores and have been for years, but with Andy unsure if he is sold or not is not taking any bookings till March. I talked to his wife on the 3rd and they still weren't sure if they were sold or not. But I am afraid if we wait till March it might be to late to book some place decent.
I have been on the net heavily for the last 2 weeks trying to find someplace similar to Sunny Shores but it is tuff. We are a large group that comes down every summer usually 10 to 15 of us and bring 2 to 3 boats. It is important to us to have someplace that is family friendly and we like to be left on our own not someone breathing down you're throat all the time... We like self contained units and on the water would be perfect...
We would like to stay in and around Sooke to Pedder bay for the fishing..
Any input would be very helpful Thx in advance...

I hear your pain there walleyes but i am sure you will be ok for this year even if it does sell I dont think they will start tearing it down.From what I have heard the potential buyers want to keep it as a marina. IF it does go and ill know more tommorow once a tender goes out for demo and building I think your looking more next year look at the condos at the old sooke marina there not selling worth well you know what to expensive and have you seen them oohhhh nice colors.Personally I am not too worried YET. ill post as soon as I find out something

Wolf

Not to sure, but I think Pedder bay marina might have R V spots,check their website. At the rate the marinas are selling out, its going to be tuff to even launch,I am dreading launching at Cheanuh this summer with the pinks running.Oh well, its free entertainment.DAN

Back