Tower/hard top builder or pre built ?

Loghauler

Was looking at my boat thinking maybe I should consider a few upgrades and a small hard top or built in Bimini would be real handy a couple lights and rod holders

So the question is where ? Who ? And how much ?

Everyone says buy a better boat but good luck in todays market but that’s for a different thread so to elevate my current boat for a few more years and get me to my next boat I’ll use my trusted and handy 18’ with upgrades
And yes it’s a bow rider but no I’ve never had it be a problem because it’s not a big water boat so I stay close or inside when it’s ugly and there’s lots of great spots in my safe zones
But I digress
Any info would be handy I’ve looked up some stuff and might end up using a ski tower and add to it price is 1800 for a well made fold down tower any thoughts and ideas

Attachments

• IMG_1922.jpeg
    IMG_1922.jpeg
    81.7 KB · Views: 5
friend of mine just got a Dolphin Brand top against my advice.. i was wrong. price, fit and finish is great. they may have a model for your boat.

I wouldnt mind having a fixed t top myself, must be a marine welding shop that can custom rig something off my radar arch, couple added supports at the front. reccos?

Back