Let's see your Trophy

Dont know of him I have worked there for 13 years now which used to be sailcone now its called coastal springs float lodge.

Wolf

Dont know of him I have worked there for 13 years now which used to be sailcone now its called coastal springs float lodge.

Wolf

Best 2 Day Fish

OurCatch2.jpg

Proud Dad 2nd out of 450+ last year Comox bull head derby.

Hpim1858.jpg

The Bounty For Friends: Lingcod / Hali / Coho / Chinook

TheSpread.jpg

Nice fish CS wish I was on that trip ;)

Biggest Salmon, Bin Hoppers First Tyee and Super Bowl Sunday soon to come.....

Nice fish Wolf and others still want my 40+ ...one day it will be my turn I hope. [:p]

Cheers ME

im only 17 and have yet to hit 30# yet [B)][xx(] largest was a 28#, but here are 2 other ones...

CamsChinook.jpg

that was a 26#... not ready for the picture

PortAlberni07Fishing006.jpg

24# caught last weekend... and as always not ready for photo haha

im only 17 and have yet to hit 30# yet [B)][xx(] largest was a 28#, but here are 2 other ones...

CamsChinook.jpg

that was a 26#... not ready for the picture

PortAlberni07Fishing006.jpg

24# caught last weekend... and as always not ready for photo haha

Very true Wolf those trips aren't cheap. I had the pleasure of guiding there for a couple years before I went over guiding at Big Time Sportfishing for five years. Sounds like all those lodges stuggled this year for fish, and not alot of big ones. Milbanke is a great place for those 50+ lbers but there weren't very many caught there this year.

Very true Wolf those trips aren't cheap. I had the pleasure of guiding there for a couple years before I went over guiding at Big Time Sportfishing for five years. Sounds like all those lodges stuggled this year for fish, and not alot of big ones. Milbanke is a great place for those 50+ lbers but there weren't very many caught there this year.

Hey Serengeti
I don't get up there often enough, love that place, I was just through there last week on the way to Quatsino, probably one fishing trip to Hardy a year, if I didn't have to work I'd live up there, I told my wife if we win the lottery we're moving to Hardy. nice

Hey Serengeti
I don't get up there often enough, love that place, I was just through there last week on the way to Quatsino, probably one fishing trip to Hardy a year, if I didn't have to work I'd live up there, I told my wife if we win the lottery we're moving to Hardy. nice

Nicely done Chosen. Those are some monster fish. What a thrill it must be to see fish that big come to the boat. Do the big ones fight as hard as 56lb fish? Or do they just sulk. I have fought 28lb fish that beat the **** out of my gear. I could hardly imagine what a 56lb fish would do.

Nicely done Chosen. Those are some monster fish. What a thrill it must be to see fish that big come to the boat. Do the big ones fight as hard as 56lb fish? Or do they just sulk. I have fought 28lb fish that beat the **** out of my gear. I could hardly imagine what a 56lb fish would do.

Hey TCO, thank you for a great report, you are a credit to your profession!:D Striper Sniper

Back