Let's see your Trophy

Here is a picture of a 34 and a 15 that I caught at the end of last month by the Victoria Breakwater

7-31-07010.jpg

This was a few years back, as you can tell by the color change in my beard. It would make a huge cut plug for halibut.

tarpon.jpg

quote:Originally posted by mr killer

Mr Dean
You must have some photos of some nice fish let's see them.

All we get is little fishy's. Hardly worth the effort of taking pictures.

I have a hard time believing that Mr Dean all that time up in Hardy, maybe you don't take pictures of them:D. Thanks everyone for all the great photos and links it's great to see everyone all happy with their beauty fish.

quote: I have a hard time believing that Mr Dean

In all honesty; I've gone through 2 nice SLR's on the boat ($$$!). The last one died several</u> years ago and I went to using them cardboard camera's. I've got stacks of photo's here from over the years but once scanned into the puter-tron the image quality isn't worth the memory gobbled up on the hard drive. Hence when we upgraded systems, I left most of the scans on the old one.

Of this years turn, I only got three shots and one of them is of the same fish twice. I got a new digi cam for momma this past x-mas. The pic's show the lack of use it's getting. :(

A Barely Legal for ya (Tyee that is...). [:0]

DSC_0003_edited-21.JPG

And a 'with outta doubt' Tyee. Came in @ 34 - 40 pending on the scale being used... I'll settle for it being a 34. [8)]

DSC_0013_edited-2.JPG

And what makes it all possible:

At_rest_edited-1.JPG

That's about all that I can contribute. Wish I had some shot's of the Hali's... There was a couple of NICE one's that deserved the poon and shark hooks... Maybe next time.

Wishes4Fishes
You go to www.photobucket.com start an account then upload your pictures you want to your account, then come back to this site start your post then click on the insert image button on the toolbar in between the img * img click and paste the address of the photo from your photobucket account and paste it in between the two img's where I put that star. That will add the picture to the site good luck.

C.S. your a fishing machine. Love those on the water pictures.

And nice slimer's you guys got there here's one I got in July,

url]

url]

heres a nice july night's limit fishing off of thrasher.
P1010177.jpg

and a nice 20 I caught fishing two rods by myself off decourcy in may, as you can tell i didnt bother bleeding it.;)
P1010109.jpg

Well ill put in my largest to date this was caught up in the upper knight inlet and is still the lodge record for up there (upper inlet)I can tell you seeing that thing in the water and then on the boat was the most exciting thing to happen to me lots of fun it was 53.5 lbs.

F1000026-1.jpg

bills522.jpg

Wolf

OK here is mine. Caught it SE of Entance at about 140Ft. using a green flasher and a Army truck green and white Hochie on Aug. 26/07. Weighed 22lbs. Also thought that I would show off my equip.
CLIFFSFISH018.jpg
[/img]
CLIFFSFISH020.jpg
[/img]
See you on the water[8D]
Mikiki

Back