fishing charter-west coast

• Thread starter Thread starter knucklebuster
  • Start date Start date
K

knucklebuster

Anyone out there interested in getting a few guys together and hiring a guide for a couple days out of renfrew ? Maybe do salmon and halibut ? fishing and accomodation package ? If anyone else is thinking of this let me know. We'll try and get a group together.
Fish, drink beer... Maybe hire a member from here ? open to suggestions.

Actually, finding the guide isn't the issue. I want to find the other guys who want to go. The guys I regularly fish with around here aren't 'allowed' to go on a guys trip. lol So I thought i would find another group.

quote:Originally posted by Pippen

knuckles...

If dates work for me I would be in hands down and head over from the LML.
No dates picked as of yet. Would depend on where and when and what we were looking for.
My schedule is very flexible.

quote:Originally posted by knucklebuster
No dates picked as of yet. Would depend on where and when and what we were looking for.
My schedule is very flexible.

I am over on the island for business quite a bit...so can easily "modify";) a trip to include some fishing. Weekends are best for me......but I can make things work during the week as well.

As far as what we are looking for.......salmon, hali's....a crab/prawn feed after fishing and.....oh....uh how about a few pints.

I'm up for all that.
Thats 2 . any more takers? 1 more person ?
How about a trip to Port Hardy area ?

sing me up.... if ya get some dates....im pretty flexible too

..... what do ya got open Kelly, wouldnt mind a float on that slick new ride [8D]

... just saw the hardy mentioned, Renfrew Id be in.. camping trip at the marina?

This is actually a great topic...
The boy's in california and even up in oregon and washington have been doing something like this for years...it's more or less called 'open seats' but it can range from a single day to a full package...
It's all about meeting new friends and catching fish,drinking a few beer and having a good time with guy's that share the same interest...
Costs can vary and it really is a way to make a pipe dream into reality for some....just my two cents.

O.K. I like what I'm hearing. I'll do more than 1 trip if the group is split on destination. I'm in Duncan. Could pool with someone going by here or i'd pick up on way through. I don't know what/where is the best time so that will be up to you seasoned pros.

Try Swale Rock Sportfishing Adventures out of Bamfield.. Hold's the largest spring and largest Hali for 07'. 52lbs and 120 lbs. respectively. A 24 ft. fiberform and a 25 ft. Sea Ray. -dirty

Maybe any of you guides who would be interested in taking out a few SFBCers could post up where you are?

It is pretty obvious this outing is in the early stages of planning so some options on locations would be great. I would rather send my $$$ to a member of the board who would like the business. I promise that I don't crack bad jokes all day and I will quiet.;):D

Once we figure out who is interested we can narrow down dates and location to accomodate as best we can.

Thanks Knuckles for throwing this out here. My gal and I get over to the WCVI fishing a few times a year with a friend who is a guide out of Tofino, but trying to get any of my buddies to commit (2 of whom love fishing) is painful and not worth the effort anymore. I just wanna "git her done"!!

I'm in Renfrew from May 1 until end of sept.July and Aug are almost f
full but i'm doing a June Hally special Email me if you want info.
May and June are usualy the best for bigger fish.

We're up in Hardy, May to Sept. May is fully booked, and August is close with July prob by the end of the SLC show. If guys could get together within fairly short notice, I'm sure we could put a pretty sweet deal together at some point over the summer, especially considering its for SFBCers.;) Forgot to mention we do up to 8 people.

Another thought, richmake (Chad) is also up here so what would be pretty awesome would be to get a big group of SFBCers together (9-12) and have essentially a big derby...just a thought.

Back