fishing charter-west coast

• Thread starter Thread starter knucklebuster
  • Start date Start date
Cheers Dirty,

Guess you didn't hear that I broke Chad's spring record second week of Aug w/ a 54 lbs (pics should be on web soon). Was a great year with three over 50 lbs.

Invictus Charters (BC Outdoors Sport Fishing Pro Staff) is also available to do Bamfield/Ucluelet salmon/halibut charters. Can take 4 and have a second boat/guide which can also take 4.

Can also highly recommend Swale Rock Charters. Chad (Dirt Dog too) know their stuff...big time.

We are tremendously blessed in BC with some of the best guides that can be found anywhere. I fish Port Hardy, Nootka, Bamfield, Ucluelet, Port Renfrew and Nanaimo and, regardless where I travel, I am impressed with the quality of the boys who work the water.

As has been mentioned previously in this thread...sure we can come up with a good rate for a group outing of SFBC.

Fishing Guide

I am Canadian. Let's go fishing, eh!

O.K. Guys. How do we do this ? Lets pick a date. I'm tied up most long weekends. week days or some weekends work. Will go to pretty much any location.
I want salmon and hali.

quote:Originally posted by knucklebuster

I want salmon and hali.

Knuckles.....I am with you on the "quarry". I can get plenty of salmon through the year but really want some hali as well.

Why don't we look at this way...let's narrow it down to a month and then maybe it will be easier for those interested to narrow down a couple of days. As mentioned before I am really quite flexible with the exception of a few prior commitments on both the work and personal front. May is not the best month for me as I just bought a new house and between moving in and a number of conferences I have to attend it will be a busy month. Other than that mid-July doesn't work as I will be fishing up in Kyuquot (sp?).

I can likely round up another guy or two from the LML to make the trek over for a couple of days. As one of the guides mentioned it would be fun if we could even round up enough for 2 boats, but let's tackle one boat for now and see what interest is like.

I am good with Renfew, Alberni, Tofino/Ukee, Bamfield....wherever. Up north island will work as well. I can "lump in" a business trip to help "justify" the trip.;)

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

I have one (maybe two)of my regulars who can buy in late July/Early August for a Halibut trip with myself in Renfrew. We'd probably do some salmon fishing as well, after bagging all our Halis.
LC do you have accomodations out there ?

quote:Originally posted by knucklebuster

quote:Originally posted by LastChance

I have one (maybe two)of my regulars who can buy in late July/Early August for a Halibut trip with myself in Renfrew. We'd probably do some salmon fishing as well, after bagging all our Halis.
LC do you have accomodations out there ?

I don't, but I can arrange them. Email me for more details.

O.K. Here we go. Don't want this to die. I want to catch some halibut and salmon.
I am committed on the following dates:
Mothers Day weekend
May Long weekend
Fathers Day weekend
June 28- july 1
july 12/13
aug. 14
any other day I am free to fish. anywhere.
Who else wants to sign up?

I'm OK from July 3 to 10th , there is nothing coming up that I know about at this point in time so I'm partial to meet a bunch of guys and get some fishing done.

AL

quote:Originally posted by alley cat

I'm OK from July 3 to 10th , there is nothing coming up that I know about at this point in time so I'm partial to meet a bunch of guys and get some fishing done.

AL
Al. You live near me. We can travel together. First weekend in july ? Any one else ? How does that work for LC ? any other guides?

quote:Originally posted by bananas

I'm in Renfrew from May 1 until end of sept.July and Aug are almost f
full but i'm doing a June Hally special Email me if you want info.
May and June are usualy the best for bigger fish.

Trevor...are you literally in Renfrew over the summer, or just in spirit (your boat)...we have bananas booked on first weekend of July but I was under the impression you have someone else running the boat there and you are staying in the big city!

I wish i was staying in the big City,but all my regulars want to fish with me so i'm running the Grady and i have another guide working the Hourston shaping up to be a busy year.

So you will be with me i'm sure.

Sounds OK to me knucklebuster , I phoned over to the head office today and they are also of the opinion that there is nothing in the first week of July coming up that requires me to travel so I have asked they take me off the circuit for 4 days plus the weekend.

AL

Hello

A bring forward on this thread...and apologies in advance for a commercially focused thread, but I hope it's not spam.

I have started a website focused on Port Renfrew fishing, www.fishingportrenfrew.ca

On the fishing charters page, I am attempting to set up two services related to this thread that might be of help. One is Fill-A-Charter (http://www.fishingportrenfrew.ca/fillacharter.html), hooking individuals up into more affordable shared charters. Another is Last-Minute Charters (http://www.fishingportrenfrew.ca/lastminutecharters.html), connecting people who want to get out there in just a few days notice with guides that have availability.

I eventually hope to automate these services, with some sort of bulletin board type system. For now I'm just gathering names manually.

I have a request for a halibut charter June 28-29. Is anyone else interested in joining a shared charter on those days? I figure the cost will be $250-500, depending if 2-4 people. Please PM me or post here if you are interested.

Happy fishing!

John

Your site is down now but I'll check back later.

Great idea!

00yellowfin9qp.jpg

Looks great. Thanks for letting us know.
Dogbreath - click on the 'fill a charter' link. I had no problem getting on.

Excellent ! I know I will use it.

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Hi

I have a request from one person looking to share a Port Renfrew charter July 23-26. If he finds others to join in, it is more likely to happen. Anyone looking to go fishing then? Please PM me if interested, and I'll see if any of the guides have availability.

Have a good Sunday,

John

fishingportrenfrew.ca
fishingsooke.ca

Back