Echips

• Thread starter Thread starter SeaFunMan
  • Start date Start date
S

SeaFunMan

They were giving away those “Echip” things at the JDF ticket sales. Has anyone actually credited a catch to those things?

I have used the e-chip on the small apex type lure for kokanee. We did real well with the lure. I noticed that on two of the lures the e-chip fell off in my tackle box. They're made in China, land of
bad glue!

had some nice fish with my e-chip chartruse glow flasher vs. any other flasher on given days they just seem to want to hit that one...but not all the time :)

Where Can you get these e-chips? I have read about them, but the local sports store does not have any. Upper Island area.

Mine will be available immediately following the derby LOL. Seriously, I have only seen the flasher type at Island Outfitters n Victoria. ;)

I fished 2 similiar coloured flashers on saturday at similiar depths with identical teaser heads with 1 flasher being pro trolls Echip product. Well the non Echip Pro Troll flasher had 3 fish to the 1 on the Echip.
Maybe it works , maybe it doesn't. It was $4 more so i figured i'd try it.
They're also sold at Walmart.

Jason

"had some nice fish with my e-chip chartruse glow flasher vs. any other flasher on given days they just seem to want to hit that one...but not all the time :)"

E-chip on a "Monkey Puke Candy Floss Special" would raise my eyebrow but a chartruse glow is money almost anyway.

Back