Derby's Canuck emporium

ouch burnt again crow eater....:)

They are kinda 6-1-2 if you were actually wondering........:(

hawkwho...bless you....:D

early season doesn't really mater....it's when and if you make the playoffs and what you do once there.
Not hockey....look at the world series of base rounders'.... who'd thought the Red Sox would be in the final two

Just thought I would change it up.....Nucks should get the game tomorrow night...wondering if Booth will put a cape on and be a hero.... :)

Lets hope Derby... I am not so sure

Ill be going to next wed. game against Detroit.. along with a forum member on here....

I think Booth has to much pride...with that being said..Just like kessler and other I believe it takes time for guys to get back in the grove...Booth has been hurts pretty well every season here and needs the time...Just look at Kessler last 2 season and then now?

early season doesn't really mater....it's when and if you make the playoffs and what you do once there.

Different world this year for the Canucks. In the past they spent all regular season beating up on Calgary and Edmonton, always got an automatic high seeding because they led the NW division. This year they're in one of the toughest divisions in the league and they play all the good teams. The contrast between reg season and post season won't be as dramatic because they'll barely make the playoffs.

Yup..... :cool:

Turning out to be a good road trip. I aint betting on tomorrow though..

Dam missed it...was getting stuff ready for a sales trip...told the wife she could watch the kardashians on the PVR ... :rolleyes:

Wondering if Lack is in for tomorrow night?

I would almost bet against that.....:D

No time to grab any farmers either really. I concede to a St. Loueeeeeeis win :(

I would agree but they seemed to be able to claw points out of the games ...we'll see.... 2-1 out come tomorrow night :) they know there flying home tomorrow night and get to sleep in there own beds.. :)

I guess its better then hearing about the hawks.... how are they doing?

;)
6-1-3. Khabibulin is not Ray Emery. Thanks for asking.

You are welcome for Ryan Stanton. Plus 4, with a goal and three assists in 12 games. Trouble with a solid farm system is you lose players. :(

We got Stanton from the hawkes? Wicked.

If David Booth is ever healthy again Gillis would be smart to not play him. Gotta keep David "The Glass" Booth injury free for the rest of the year so he can be bought out.

Injured players can not be bought out.

Back