Derby's Canuck emporium

I don't even have a TV. I do like Stanley Cup finals, Jr. World Championships, Olympic finals. You know. Good Hockey. Not watered down hockey.

Give Tort's a little time to get that team out of there high expectations of winning. The division that they were in lulled them into thinking they could accomplish greatness with little effort. That's not going to be the case in the division there in now. Unless The Canucks change there style and step up there game in a lot of areas, they are doomed for the cellar. There are no slouches in the Pacific Division that's for sure.;) eman

Give Tort's a little time to get that team out of there high expectations of winning. The division that they were in lulled them into thinking they could accomplish greatness with little effort. That's not going to be the case in the division there in now. Unless The Canucks change there style and step up there game in a lot of areas, they are doomed for the cellar. There are no slouches in the Pacific Division that's for sure.;) eman

would agree a 100 % ..we'll see in good time ... :)

I don't even have a TV. I do like Stanley Cup finals, Jr. World Championships, Olympic finals. You know. Good Hockey. Not watered down hockey.
They made the cup finals a few years ago and have very consistently made the playoffs, often have a player in the art ross race, have a gold medal winning goalie....... the list goes on....
I agree 100%

Anything is possible. Bet the Sedin's are in on all seven CrapNuk goals tonight. :-))

Burrows out for two weeks,what do you think is going to happen when your game plan is to block more shots.Not only the most boring tactic in hockey but can be costly on your team.Coilers are fun to watch but don't have a complete game yet.3-2 nucks

Sammy you gotta stop smoking that chit man you have gone el-loco. Canucks will start the season 0 and 2 and ole torts is goin to go crazy, by the way who are they playing tonight :)

Holmes*.....

Is that you buddy? :rolleyes:

tumblr_lgulzoYBEd1qf7r5lo1_500.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Derby, where did our Hawaiian bro go...:confused:

I'm back...not sure where they are? :)
Yes I see U...UM I was thinking of someone else...a while back you discussed his possible reappearance?

Derby, good calculated guestimate....:)
Schneides started hot - in the end Lou was the winner!

i'm liking the quick pace style of the new Nucks...I see the 4th line didn't get much ice time again...guess we'll see what happens with the team once burrows and Zack come back... :)

Hey why is the Nucks on PPV ; delayed broadcast SPN 8:30 pm

Back