Derby's Canuck emporium

Now look what you have done... Holmes

[DRWw8BtZIV4] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRWw8BtZIV4

Been a tough few weeks for Canucks....

It's a good time to struggle though... I'd hate to be peaking early like the Hacks. :D

I am waiting for it... it will be glorious times

After the loss to the Blue Jackets, there is no longer any worry that the Canucks will peak to early.

There is concern that they may not peak at all or that this is them peaking now.

On paper the Crapnucks weren't bad. They made it a very close game before falling. To be safe I think Crapnucks fans should be preparing alternatives to watching their team in the playoffs. Any series will be too close to call.

No worries in canuckland, they're copying the Kings cup winning strategy. Play like crap all season, make doubters of everyone and the come alive in the playoffs.

Chicago can have the president trophy, it's a piece of junk. :cool:

2 points! Barely.....Liked Robbie Lou's poke check to fist pump. Also liked May Ray's spinorama. Mark my words, Blue Jackets will make the playoffs.

Wanna bet?? ;) fishing gear, money, booze, bragging rights..... You name it

Considering the spot they are in right now, I am not about to bet anything of value. But I will bet bragging rights. If I lose, you can take that quote of mine, and put it in your signature, followed up by a "YEAH RIGHT DUMBASS" or something like that.

Fair enough.... It's going to be an absolute war to get into the playoffs, should be exciting. I hope your Coilers pick it up, they're running out of time. :)

Fair enough.... It's going to be an absolute war to get into the playoffs, should be exciting. I hope your Coilers pick it up, they're running out of time. :)

My Coilers? I am and always have been a Canucks fan! I do like the Oilers as well, but my heart belongs to the Canucks. Used to go to lots of games when I lived on the mainland. Not so much now, but still watch every game pretty much. I have also passed my Canuck support onto my little one.
205784_10152471810120133_263669212_n.jpg

Put Henrik in the shootouts!!

Back