CANUCKS'- 2010

everyone on this forum atleast can take a jokester, holy moly do they ever get their feathers ruffled over ther,lmao, congrats all u crapnuck fans 3rd time in 40 yrs, way to go,lol, u guys got super lucky, but hey, getting lucky is the difference between winning and losing.....holmes*

Is that the same "luck" your boys exhibited last year??? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

of course it's the same luck.....holmes*

holmes....holmes....holmes.........
sFun_kickinthebutt.gif

After a long, long season on this thread,
sFun_comp.gif
I assumed you would be discrediting the Nucks and the position they are in now; I guess I thought I had you "patterned" with the same ole stance.
sFun_DeadHorse.gif

hey im not saying they havent played ok, luck has a lot to do with it as well tho, just like any team, if ya dont get lucky a lot of the time ya dont win....holmes*

Luck happens when preparation meets opportunity :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
everyone on this forum atleast can take a jokester, holy moly do they ever get their feathers ruffled over ther,lmao, congrats all u crapnuck fans 3rd time in 40 yrs, way to go,lol, u guys got super lucky, but hey, getting lucky is the difference between winning and losing.....holmes*

yes...all the razzin is all meant to be in good fun:D:p...can nobody take a joke any more:confused: jeesh...

Have a look at some of the sister's points through the last series..... not sure how much luck was involved considering they laid in what???? almost 20 points between the pair?? :p

I don't think Bieksa's goal was off a station but rather Marleau's stick..... Lucky, yeah. I'll thank him for the assist :p
;)

im not saying that the crapnucks whole run is lucky, im just saying that for any team to hoist lord stanley, said team needs to get lucky, and you dont hoist the cup without being lucky....holmes*

Ok....... AMEN.

Hey... we agreed
1046-thumbs_up_smiley.gif

Pick Beantown on Friday please...................
emo-coffee.gif

lol, yes, yes we did, hopefully their luck runs out in the next series:p, i thought boston would win 4 sure tonite, guess not,lol, this has been a terrible year for me in the way of picks, just in case not everyone has learned yet, whatever i pick or predict, just do the exact opposite and yer sure to be rite and probably make a ton of money if yer wagering on it, and not just with hockey,lmao, hope that changes back to my more usual stellar record next year:D....holmes*

well im pulling for tampon bay, i really think lundin, smith and tyrell deserve to finally win a cup so.....holmes*
That means you'll be pullin for the Crapnucks to jinx them.
............ Welcome aboard Holmesy.:p:p

whatever i pick or predict, just do the exact opposite and yer sure to be rite and probably make a ton of money if yer wagering on it, and not just with hockey,lmao, hope that changes back to my more usual stellar record next year:D....holmes*

You're like the George Castanza of predictions.....if everything you've done so far has been wrong then just do the opposite and you'll be right. Maybe even get a job with the Canucks head office....heehee

Canucks with a healthy defence and faster offensive speed will have no trouble with either team. Boy I would just like to go to one of those games,once in a lifetime ,whatever.

Wednesday, June 1at Vancouver, 8 p.m.NBC, CBC, RDS
Saturday, June 4at Vancouver, 8 p.m.NBC, CBC, RDS
Monday, June 6at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m.VERSUS, CBC, RDS
Wednesday, June 8at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m.VERSUS, CBC, RDS
*Friday, June 10at Vancouver, 8 p.m.NBC, CBC, RDS
*Monday, June 13at Boston or Tampa Bay, 8 p.m.NBC, CBC, RDS
*Wednesday, June 15at Vancouver, 8 p.m.NBC, CBC, RDS

................holmes*
Just saw on the news that all those times are Eastern.
Gona be hard on those who can't take off early.:mad:

Quote: "Gona be hard on those who can't take off early."

This is the Canucks in the 'Big Show' man, if the boss-man won't let you go early to watch the games - beat him up an' chuck'em in the river!

Quote: "Gona be hard on those who can't take off early."

This is the Canucks in the 'Big Show' man, if the boss-man won't let you go early to watch the games - beat him up an' chuck'em in the river!

I might have to do that :mad: 5 o'clock starts.... I could live with that for the eastern games......

Back