CANUCKS'- 2010

That's why they came up with PVR's. I usually always start watching the games 45 mins after the start and catch up during the game. Miss all the commercials and some of the bs that you don't like during the period intermissions. Don't forget to add extended time in case of OT, but you're usually caught up by then.

After 7 years without cable and watching the games on the laptop I just got cable and I'm going out this weekend to buy a TV. This could be the once in a lifetime series. Shaw includes the pvr with the cable hook up!

Boston! Bring it on! Yee-ha!

After watching nearly all of (yawn...) the game tonight - but one lousy goal over half way through the 3rd - I'm totally convinced we're gonna' kick'em in the bean-bags!

Nucks' humping Stanley in - 5!

As holmes* struggles....and pukes a little bit to throw on a Beantown Bears jersey....

Feel the love mang... the bathroom is still open ;)

Might as well cheer for a winner sans last year.........
emo-coffee.gif

Beantown?????

Round one in ..............7
Round two in ..............6
Round three in ............5

Beantown in ................?????

Sink yer dreamin if the Nucks will slay Da bers... in 4

Would be nice, but.... I don't think that will happen.

Chara can cover both Sedins with his 13 foot stick.......
emo-coffee.gif

BTW.. Wolfie.....?

I need a new Avatard....
Canucks_Bruins_Hockey-77429.largeslideshow.jpg

Malhotra might be back. Wow! Amazing recovery so far. He's full-on practicing with the team again. Watching this one closely.

One last team left Eh Holmes! Even the refs may not be able to help the Bruins much with their pathetic power play. Rinne better than Thomas, Canucks won already. Webber and Sutter or Keith and Seabrooke better than Chara and whoever, Canucks won already. Towes, Sharp, Kane and Hossa better than Lucic and Co, Canucks won already. Bruins size vs Cupnucks speed and skill. Somehow I think the Cupnucks will find a way to get 4 more wins. Regardless that stupid flag on the bow of your scow comes down :)

Manny has been cleared to play ;)

Holmes* this ones for you, don't let anyone hear ya humming it :p

[l5HsnnV7YFs] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5HsnnV7YFs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by a moderator:
Lunch.jpg

carebruinss.jpg

Back