CANUCKS'- 2010

Damn-I spilled 2oz of Islay when Ballard threw the hip!! Dog seems to like it-quite the wrestling match to see who got first suck on the carpet!!!

UNBELIEVABLE HOW THE REFS ARE RUINNING OUR GAME -- It's not 5 on 5 hockey anymore -- whoever has the best special teams - wins - glad the nucks won but kind of a piece of shat of a game -- AGAIN

I was jokin when I said Eman can have your seat and you had to have the bathroom....

Feel the love mang.........

[OSycAuQb4n8] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSycAuQb4n8

Can the Cupnucks finally close out a team early? I have a feeling the series will be going back to SJ.
Desperate times for Holmes, A voodoo doll?

Holmes, you must be getting sore from jumping on all those broken wagons. LOL and keep it up. When we have The Cup maybe we can get you a crying towel as there will be nothing else left. LMAO
Cheers

Missed Sundays Game...got the play by play via Sea run on the water...sounded like a great game...Nucks will sink the Sharks tonight..4-2 :)

Holmes, you must be getting sore from jumping on all those broken wagons. LOL and keep it up. When we have The Cup maybe we can get you a crying towel as there will be nothing else left. LMAO
Cheers

I have a towel which is perfect for him.......have been to 4 playoff games thus far and ensured one of the towels would be holmes crying towel.

Although this isn't my pic......it's the same towel.
url

desperate times indeed onefish,lmao, gotta shoot 18 today and home for the game, i have a weird feeling its gonna be a shark domination tonite, but i will hold off with my prediction till i get home from the course...holmes*

Discuss tonight's score with Johnny, Patty, Patty, Marian, Marty and Fernando if ya see them on the course; we will be eagerly awaiting the group consensus. :p ;)

Holmes and all, you guys make me laugh.
Thanks for that.
[FONT=&quot]My guess is Van wins tonight.4 - 2 [/FONT]

I'm hoping you guys are right, but I'm a little afraid it's going to be a TOUGH go by S.J.!
It's all about economics, the longer the season goes the more monies into the coffers.

Depends on if the REFS let them play or if the REFS have been instructed by DFO to manage it better cause you know then it will be all F$%^ED up once again.

Wolf

Refs can't put the puck in the net. But you have to make the most of your opportunities when they are finally given to you. being a ref myself I have to say that they are inconsistent at best. If they start the playoffs letting them play then so be it until the cup is hoisted by someone. Personally I like to let them play. You just have to know when to settle them down so you don't lose control of the game. But one could also argue that they need to call it one way all year long. Either way the key to good officiating is consistency.

MUDDA'-FUGGA'... we got us OT!

Called this one 5-1 Nucks!

Lucky I'm not the weatherman.

Why aren't we shooting the puck more?

Kess is hurt bad so I'll go with La Pierre for the winner. Lotta' spunk that kid.

End of 1st OT... I have absolutely not one fingernail left to my name!

Gotta' figure a way to start munchin' me toes?

What the heck is wrong with Luongo? Why can't he hang on to his stick? It's always laying out on the ice somewhere where he can't reach it.

we're goin' to - "the big show!"

nucks' in 5!

Got that right at least.

sit down - shut up - and hold on!

Back