Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Whats your guys thoughts on this one. Not sure about the whole covered deck. Hard to move around with a fish on.
The autopilot, fridge and full enclosure are nice to have. The top only has legs on the side midship so you could play fish around it. Nice to be dry and out of the sun.

New engine is the nicest feature, not sure about that leg or intellasteer?

Port Moody launch and the river all within a short drive of his location and he still wouldn't cooperate.
I ran into a guy like that a few years ago when looking at a 26' Striper. I was ready buy, just wanted to do a sea trial and he instantly started acting like I was wasting his time! Needless to say, the boat immediately became very questionable, the guy did too for what it's worth.lol

I ran into a guy like that a few years ago when looking at a 26' Striper. I was ready buy, just wanted to do a sea trial and he instantly started acting like I was wasting his time! Needless to say, the boat immediately became very questionable, the guy did too for what it's worth.lol

Love that virgin undercarriage
I called this guy from the states. Seems good to deal with. All good with full inspection, sea trial, mechanical etc.. I'm way down on the list of callers but hes out of town so he's treating everyone the same until he gets home. And just becasue you're calling doesnt mean your serious. Im actually serious if I could find the right fit. In saying all this whats the procedure here? Im 10 to 12 hours north of this guy. I want an inspection mechanical, hull sea trial etc.... how does one get this done, How do I find out about hiring someone? How much shoud that said service cost? How to I import a boat from the US... Gotta be some good information on here.

I called this guy from the states. Seems good to deal with. All good with full inspection, sea trial, mechanical etc.. I'm way down on the list of callers but hes out of town so he's treating everyone the same until he gets home. And just becasue you're calling doesnt mean your serious. Im actually serious if I could find the right fit. In saying all this whats the procedure here? Im 10 to 12 hours north of this guy. I want an inspection mechanical, hull sea trial etc.... how does one get this done, How do I find out about hiring someone? How much shoud that said service cost? How to I import a boat from the US... Gotta be some good information on here.
check the search function on this site. all sorts of info on importing boats

I’ve posted a couple of times. 2 trucks and 1 boat from the US and helped a couple buddies buy theirs. Bought all 3 through dealers, attempt to buy another boat private was a disaster after surveyor missed critical damage. I personally don’t trust surveyors but they could save you time and money if they are good.

What’s your time worth, might be with posting a wanted ad in PG and Kitmat of exactly what you’re looking for. 35k usd can turn into 70+ CAD pretty quick including tax.

Yeah it’s a nice looking hull, a little scrub on the deck and some fresh cuddy upholstery and it would be beautiful inside and out, but that power is getting tired and repowering would not be cheap.
Plus no hardtop, $35,000 minimum for new power …

Commander project in Sidney BC. Details from a chat with the owner. I don't have that kind of time or expertise.

1980 Commander 26​

$7,500

It has the inline sixes, they were both running well 2 years ago, the starboard engine needs the heat exchanger rebuilt, the port leg had some issues with getting into reverse, the hydraulic steering needs to be topped up daily when it was in use.I haven't had it out of the water in 2 years, there may be other issues from sitting

@lenardobc

23ft 2012Year Campion Boat C$43,000​

Podded Campion Victoria?​

If interested in this be sure to check the transom thoroughly.Campion didn't build their transoms heavy enough to support the pod and motor.I looked at a 602 that had to be rebuilt after failing.May not be the case with this one but make sure.

@lenardobc

23ft 2012Year Campion Boat C$43,000​

Podded Campion Victoria?​

If interested in this be sure to check the transom thoroughly.Campion didn't build their transoms heavy enough to support the pod and motor.I looked at a 602 that had to be rebuilt after failing.May not be the case with this one but make sure.
Not sure they made the Victoria in 2012, I think it older

Back