Whats ya'll think of this?

2004 Trophy 2359 Fishing Boat​

$45,000

Attachments

• $_59.JPG
    $_59.JPG
    56.4 KB · Views: 26
Not sure about the radar mount!
Lol me either, I think he put it to the side so he could get an inflatable on top, the only reason that makes sense to me...?

$45,000

Decent boat, and not asking more then what it’s worth I think, if I was looking to buy that model I would give it a look for sure

Decent boat, and not asking more then what it’s worth I think, if I was looking to buy that model I would give it a look for sure
Thank you Brutus, appreciate it

$45,000

Isn't this exactly the boat you were looking for in exactly the price range you were hoping for? I saw someone point it out to you early today. What are you waiting or hoping for?

Isn't this exactly the boat you were looking for in exactly the price range you were hoping for? I saw someone point it out to you early today. What are you waiting or hoping for?
Weird, I didn't get a notification. I just contacted the seller and left a message, just looking for some experienced feedback :) haha

Weird, I didn't get a notification. I just contacted the seller and left a message, just looking for some experienced feedback :) haha
It was actually at 9:21 pm last night on the thread you started called : ISO/WTB - This Thread Closed Until Boat Prices Drop!

Aren't you asking the same questions that you asked for this same model of boat already?

The boat you said you wanted,fair price,upgraded motor,fresh water use at least part time.Probably won't find a better one for the money with due diligence.
I am on it! :)

I am in Kelowna if you want to someone to go look at it. There are a few Sportfishing folks on here that live in the Okanagan actually
Perfect. I will let you know, I just came from my in-laws in Vernon yesterday haha Thank you Sir!

Perfect. I will let you know, I just came from my in-laws in Vernon yesterday haha Thank you Sir!
No worries. I have had a couple of Bayliners years ago and actually looked at buying a 2359. Looks like the boat is at Shelter Bay Marina

I've been following - been seeing some price drops, and more boats hitting the market. Might have to do with re-opening and such.

Missed out on the Malibu Tyee Rayvon posted, but maybe I'll get to see another similar soon...

That Wahoo could do with a price drop. Be nice to find some old charter, cost guard or RCMSAR engines and throw them on there. Selling with a lot of stuff, but I would want to know if that trailer has EOH brakes.

That 22 Trophy looks like a relatively good deal, but I can’t read the hours, bet they are high. I like my Honda combo from that year. Has anyone gone to look at it? I’m going to send it to my buddy in Van.

Back