Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

@kaelc 's not so dream boat https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2002/grady-white-330-express-3832568/

Did you want to put your 4 year old in that little cubby @kaelc ? Looks like its for a little kid IMO.
cmon. we all know the only reason the kids even go is for an additional 125 prawns
Most of those underfloor bearths for 28-30 footers from bay liners to whalers to gradies are queen. So quiet and dark you will sleep like a baby! Paying for that boat, gas, maintenance and moorage I would be sleepless though!

Had my son crying to take him this morning at 4:15am. He asked with tears three times. We had an epic journey planned in a buddies new to him 2885 Conquest, too hard a trip for a 4 year old and likely even a 44 year old, but running in the fog changed our plans. He loves prawning seeing the hermit crabs, running the prawn puller, throwing the trailing bouy over and ripping a couple heads off prawns and trying to get me to dehead more while I’m trying to get him home for bedtime dinner.

All we need are a cuddy, holding him while running and some books and keeping him fed. He loves it and his 11 month old sister is a big fan as well. I recommend boating to every parent especially crabbing, prawning, tons of action and excitement. Anyways derailing this thread, if anyone ever wants a passenger on Grady 330 would love to help bring some Hali, tuna or prawn/crabs aboard!

Gentleman, We sold my good friend Marc's house in Maple Bay and he has an 18 foot Sangster that was taken apart for a pod job, Originally had an inboard. The hull itself is solid but the motor and leg are gone and it is sitting on a single axle trailer. He would like to let it go for $2000 bucks as we are closing on his home come monday. This could be a great deal for someone that can pick it up quickly. The boat is located at his garage and is visible at his current home just opposit of the marina in Maple Bay.

If you send me a PM ill get you in touch with Marc

Gentleman, We sold my good friend Marc's house in Maple Bay and he has an 18 foot Sangster that was taken apart for a pod job, Originally had an inboard. The hull itself is solid but the motor and leg are gone and it is sitting on a single axle trailer. He would like to let it go for $2000 bucks as we are closing on his home come monday. This could be a great deal for someone that can pick it up quickly. The boat is located at his garage and is visible at his current home just opposit of the marina in Maple Bay.

If you send me a PM ill get you in touch with Marc
IMG_0306.jpg

Seems like a decent price for a go anywhere fishing machine

View attachment 65728
Thanks for the heads-up on this! First in line to see it Wed. This thread has helped so much in our search. If I get the boat, i’ll be sure to start a thread.

Back