Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

I’m with ya, Scott. I don’t even know why inboards are made!

Nice boat, needs outboards !
280hp marginal.

Not sure about it being 25’? Lol. They made that hull in 21...23...and 26’. He’s either over selling or under selling himself. I agree it would be gone if it were twin outboards. Although Stripers are one of the few designs that don’t eat up the whole dance floor with a doghouse. If you are into inboards that is plenty of power for that boat as they plane quickly and stay on step at low speeds. IMO anyways. And no it’s not my boat...lol

Not sure about it being 25’? Lol. They made that hull in 21...23...and 26’. He’s either over selling or under selling himself. I agree it would be gone if it were twin outboards. Although Stripers are one of the few designs that don’t eat up the whole dance floor with a doghouse. If you are into inboards that is plenty of power for that boat as they plane quickly and stay on step at low speeds. IMO anyways. And no it’s not my boat...lol
Looks like the 26' - I was wondering about the 25' as well. Interesting cockpit layout with a sink and fridge on the port side. Usually see that set up in the cuddy so perhaps it is the 23' and this is outside to save cuddy space?

Looks like the 26' - I was wondering about the 25' as well. Interesting cockpit layout with a sink and fridge on the port side. Usually see that set up in the cuddy so perhaps it is the 23' and this is outside to save cuddy space?

I agree...definitely the 26. I owned an 08 Striper and have looked at hundreds of them over the years and that is the only one I’ve seen with the sink in the cockpit. Not a fan but sure it works for someone? ;)

I took quick look at 26 Alaskan that just happened to be at a boat shop I was at. Only saw it from the outside. I was half thinking to step up in size a bit from my 2359 trophy, the striper 2600 wasn’t much bigger though.

I always found stripers to be small for their stated size. I suspect their measuring methodology may be "unconventional".

A little high on the price but a nice rig. 90 hours.

2008 2359 Bayliner - $69000(Abbotsford)

https://vancouver.craigslist.org/van/boa/d/abbotsfordbayliner/6796925990.html

00F0F_eQm5tgqnvmj_1200x900.jpg

Back