Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

Drool!
I feel like that price is low? I did a video on one of these and an eagle craft but I never published it. The dealers and companies were not interested in exposure so I was like why put the work in.

If you know anyone looking for an entry-level package, this looks like a great boat and a great deal. Kicker, downriggers, prawn puller.

15’ welded Silver Streak centre console. $8,000.

IMG_0674.jpegIMG_0673.jpegIMG_0672.jpeg

Last edited:
I think I'm second in line for the Silverstreak,I don't stand a chance on getting it.
Edited: Quite a bit of discoloration on the bottom. Might be nothing but I wouldn't be surprised if you get a shot. It's a lot smaller than you were looking for, but I've been outfished by a smaller silver streak like that in Sidney before; it might be a perfect little interim boat for you.

Last edited:
Quite a bit of corrosion on the bottom. Might be nothing but I wouldn't be surprised if you get a shot. It's a lot smaller than you were looking for, but I've been outfished by a smaller silver streak like that in Sidney before; it might be a perfect little interim boat for you.
Can you confirm that it’s corrosion, or is it just bottom paint? Do you have any Intel on this particular boat?

Can you confirm that it’s corrosion, or is it just bottom paint? Do you have any Intel on this particular boat?
Might be nothing. It could be oxidization! Not trying to badmouth a boat just lots of boats have tons of initial interest, but don’t sell as quickly as people think. I think it looks like a great package but up close people will have to decide to pull the trigger, and unlike Victoria-Campbell River or Vancouver to Chilliwack there are no impulse buys

Might be nothing. It could be oxidization! Not trying to badmouth a boat just lots of boats have tons of initial interest, but don’t sell as quickly as people think. I think it looks like a great package but up close people will have to decide to pull the trigger, and unlike Victoria-Campbell River or Vancouver to Chilliwack there are no impulse buys
I sent it to a friend, thought you might know the boat, was going to dig a bit more.

17" inflatable with trailer but no motor. Center console. $2000 in Ladysmith.

Seasport 1900
Who did that guys survey and what was he smoking? 160k replacement value for a 19 foot without radar or any whistles? I am not happy with what mine was surveyed for in the opposite direction. Other than that nice little boat, if there are no rot issues it could be a winner.

Back