Boats on Used Victoria and Other Areas

When I was single I'd only fall in love once or twice a week on Tinder. Now I fall in love once or twice a week on FB Marketplace.

Look at that booty

2023 North Western aluminum​

CA$475,000

View attachment 105981
That’s a swinging dick for sure.

Significant price adjustment on this lifetimer.

2005 Lifetimer Boat discovery​

CA$268,000
Listed 2 weeks ago in Vanderhoof, BC

Screenshot 2024-05-11 at 6.17.18 AM.png
2005 27 foot discovery LIFETIMER boat! 1271 hours. D4-210 Diesel Volvo Penta engine. Dual prop Volvo penta leg.10.3 ft beam.9.9 High Thrust Yamaha kicker.Full cockpit canvas. Garmin GPS, Radar and fish finder.Hydraulic trim tabs.ESPAR diesel cab heater.Windlass anchor with 60ft chain, 250ft rodeDouble steering helm.Custom captain seat.Dual alcohol burner stove with deep kitchen sink. Large refrigerator. Full bathroom with shower.Highlander tandem trailer with brand new tires. This boat has had only two owners it’s whole life. It has been immaculately maintained, serviced and cared for. Stored in fully covered shop. Cabin is very spacious with tons of different storage options. Table folds down to sleep 2 extra people as well bow. Up to date on boat and trailer maintenance, comes with a full tank of fuel, and ready to GET OUT FISHING!*Open to reasonable offers as boat is priced at appraised value done March 12, 2024 by liscenced Dan Gibbons*

Back