Boat seats...

bcbassfishing

Well should be interesting on opinions. I have an 18ft aluminum boat with I'm guessing are Wise pedistal seats and they are terrible, feel half crippled and only fished 4 hours today. Whats the opinion on some new replacements? Thinking maybe Tempress? Just don't want to waste my money and I live too far away to go and check out stuff on the shelf.

Well should be interesting on opinions. I have an 18ft aluminum boat with I'm guessing are Wise pedistal seats and they are terrible, feel half crippled and only fished 4 hours today. Whats the opinion on some new replacements? Thinking maybe Tempress? Just don't want to waste my money and I live too far away to go and check out stuff on the shelf.
I just installed 2 new Tempress seats that I purchased from Harbour Chandler on sale and they are way better than the factory ones in pulled out.The have many different seats in stock that you can sit in to try out.

Attachments

• 643687CD-D80A-48EB-BD9A-8724D3DF3EDD.jpeg
    643687CD-D80A-48EB-BD9A-8724D3DF3EDD.jpeg
    185.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 959AAA35-85CE-449C-B27E-57DC7DB2A3AA.jpeg
    959AAA35-85CE-449C-B27E-57DC7DB2A3AA.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 58
I just installed 2 new Tempress seats that I purchased from Harbour Chandler on sale and they are way better than the factory ones in pulled out.The have many different seats in stock that you can sit in to try out.
Was looking at those... unfortuatly I'm a long ways away from doing a cheek test as I'm in Princeton. Great food for thought though thank you.

Yep. The probax. I’m adding a shockwave to make it even better!

I like the idea but my foam is weak and the vertical back rest is just gross. Wasn't even in rough water and felt beat up. Think I'm going to look for a decent buy on some Tempress. Seems to get the nod in the circles.

Back