Boat haulers

Paul Burak

Does anybody know any boat transport that are cheap. Need to haul a 20 bayliner tropy from Flordia to Vancouver.

Check with some rail freight forwarders, when we used to move cars around that was always the cheapest way and a 20' boat might fit.... it was too long ago for me to remember any company names.... post back to the board what you find...

I looked into rail - nobody ever heard of moving a boat by rail - not saying it isn't possible though.

360 boat transport - but you gotta state the price you want. I got a 21' moved from florida to Washington for $2300 - they wanted to charge a lot more.

Go pick the boat up in Washington though, it'll save you almost a $1000 then having it brought to vancouver.

Hi there Poppa
Could you post some details or send me an E-Mail on buying your boat in Florida.
Did you go to Florida?
If not were there any issues with the boat when you got it?
Who were the mover?

Thanks Davie

Is the boat on a trailer with good tires? Possibly a friend will be dead heading a motor home back to Edmonton in the near future. Any rush?

Try "Uship.com". It is like E-Bay for moving frieght.I doubt you will get anything cheaper for what Poppa did it for.

CAREFUL some guys wont hual across the border, i had 1 place said they would, 1 week AFTER they were suppose to pick up the boat WE called them and they said no sorry cant do it, and that happened 3 times after CONFIRMING with each buisness, finally had a guy run it to blaine washingto n and we took it from there.

Hi Paul
I recently purchased a boat in New Jersey. Campion Boats is going to deliver it next week on a back haul-they quoted me $2600 CDN to bring it to Vancouver.

I found a boat in California instead thanks to everyone. The best price I got was $ 2,600 from florida to blaine

Back