Anyone try that wireless upgrade for trol-eze system?

Rain City

Crew Member
My control lanyard ended up in the drink and then in the prop on Saturday. I'm looking to replace it and noticed there's an aftermarket wireless upgrade. Any thoughts?

Don’t know about trol-eze product but I have been using a similar wireless control system by protran for 5 plus years without any issues other than battery replacements. Wireless is worth every penny. Make sure 1st mate has a spare unit (and knows how to use it / brother in law was holding it upside down, not good) to take control when your rod goes off.

i use the wireless control for the troll-eze. works quite well. and the new style corded switch. the two company's are friends

i use the wireless control for the troll-eze. works quite well. and the new style corded switch. the two company's are friends
Where did you end up buying it? Also while I have you, how in the hell does the itroll throttle control work on a tiller motor? Is it a big conversion? How do you deal with the choke? I'd love to have all my controls mounted on the rail or something but don't need a huge station I'm assuming.

Back