39' Local Built Aluminum Catamaran, Centre Console.

Looks amazing so far!

The clean shop and quality photos reminded me of Jasper....then I looked at the website and saw that this is a Jasper/Coastal Craft joint effort. I'm sure it'll be stunning when completed :cool:

Looks a lot like a Freeman. Just made of inferior materials... Nice to see a nice-looking cat in BC. I'm sure it will sell quickly.

WOW.

I have to agree that a CC isn't my preference for here but that is an amazing build and the lines are sexy as hell. If they do a pilothouse version, I will be first in line to buy one after the money that Nigerian prince is sending me gets here which should be any day now.
He’s sending you money too?

Maybe just me... but why a cat, why not mono hull, and add a sea keeper or another gyrostabilzer? I thought cats took more power and rode rougher compaired to a similar mono hull?

Here is an article on Jimmy Buffet's Freeman Cat with cabin by Merritt from the Angler's Journal

I shortened the link using a tiny url tool

Maybe just me... but why a cat, why not mono hull, and add a sea keeper or another gyrostabilzer? I thought cats took more power and rode rougher compaired to a similar mono hull?
Cats use less power and fuel because they are pushing less volume through the water. The ride is much smoother than a mono ,especially in chop. They have some "unique" handling characteristics though!

Back