3 fish off the waterfront today. 10, 7.5 and 5lbs. 4 trips in 2021 and fish brought home each time, 3 for my wife and 2 for me. Only 3 or 4 boats out this morning.
That's Awesome. My boat is out of commission for a little while but eager to get back out. (Working on some preventative maintenance items) Nice to see that there are still some around.

That's Awesome. My boat is out of commission for a little while but eager to get back out. (Working on some preventative maintenance items) Nice to see that there are still some around.
I was wondering why I had not seen you on the water. Hope you can get back out soon.

Hi beautiful day and I have just a couple of hours The Flats? Or Gap? I got a nice big feeder in the gap a couple of weeks ago? Advice please

Many years ago there was an excellent early rin of coho ( bluebacks) off 10 milepoint, haven't seen them in probably 15 years. Lots of fun with a 3 weight fly rod
Some of us fished them from shore off of 10 Mile Point and it was a large run. The 3 inch heavy pink pearl buzz bomb, sometimes with a little red or pink nail polish added was the hot casting lure at that time for the large Bluebacks. Bit of a tradition for us to head down there on Boxing Day and very easy to catch your 4 Coho limit for a change after all the turkey. Some were clipped and I sent in some heads and they sent me back a response saying they were from the Bellingham Hatchery. You could also catch them from a boat mid winter and early spring around the corner in Baynes Channel.

Last edited:
Some of us fished them from shore off of 10 Mile Point and it was a large run. The 3 inch heavy pink pearl buzz bomb, sometimes with a little red or pink nail polish added was the hot casting lure at that time for the large Bluebacks. Bit of a tradition for us to head down there on Boxing Day and very easy to catch your 4 Coho limit for a change after all the turkey. Some were clipped and I sent in some heads and they sent me back a response saying they were from the Bellingham Hatchery. You could also catch them from a boat mid winter and early spring around the corner in Baynes Channel.
Hi beautiful day and I have just a couple of hours The Flats? Or Gap? I got a nice big feeder in the gap a couple of weeks ago? Advice please
Sad story I have spent the last two hours looking for my licenses that are somewhere that I put them so I wouldn’t loose them no fun getting old!

Thanks and yes I can remember them both LOL and the camera on my phone can tell me when
Found it but too late for my outing it’s now in the pocket of my pfd I hope I don’t missplace it

Attachments

• B01873D2-4D69-451F-8338-1CD39215AA38.jpeg
    B01873D2-4D69-451F-8338-1CD39215AA38.jpeg
    353.7 KB · Views: 142
Spent a couple of hours on the flats today beautiful weather my first ball hit the bottom and immediately a fish was on just a little hatch and I almost let it go. glad I kept it as I am looking forward to salmon breakfast and no bites after. Quite unhappy at the movie company at Cattle point they parked a big truck next to me and it was very difficult backing up to the ramp

Back