WTB VHF Radio

I also have one Graham brand new, and never used. Won it last year, and still in box. I was thinking of wiring up two, but I don't really need this one. It is a good one. I will PM you when I get sec tonight. I am coming down tomorrow so if interested can meet up with you....

Just a heads up if you buy used make sure the guy you buy from hasn't registered the MMSI # if it's a digital DSC VHF radio. If it has been then the MMSI #'s are non transferable from what I've been told. Once someone inputs the MMSI # given to them by the government into the radio and registers his emergency contact info with it then that's how it stays.
If you're just going to use it as a sound box then it doesn't matter and you'll be able to receive digital messages also but if you send one with the the DSC then they will have the old owners info if something happens.

I also have one Graham brand new, and never used. Won it last year, and still in box. I was thinking of wiring up two, but I don't really need this one. It is a good one. I will PM you when I get sec tonight. I am coming down tomorrow so if interested can meet up with you....
If he’s not interested I’m also looking for a radio . Pm me the details .

Sounds good Jarrid.
I’m fishing this morning but back home around 2:00.
Text me. I’m interested

You bet I will bring box with me we are out fishing in morning.... I will send you a text. FYI its a Uniden UM385BK you can it for 100.00. Won it last year and never opened box.

Back