WTB Elite-5 Transducer and Power Cable

sir-vivor

My Lowrance Elite-5 Transducer/power Cable is damaged and need a replacement.
Does anyone have one for sale ?

Thanks
Clint
PS The Elite-5 is a old one about 10 years old !

My transducer on my Elite 5 took a little bump, and I also had to get a new one. I bought it at Island Outfitters, they had it in stock.

might be able to help you out - doing a sea trial on a boat this weekend that has a 5" Lowrance. Can't remember model and can't connect with vendor. Will swap it out for a larger unit to help my old eyes and could offer up the transducer/power cable if all works out.

The elite 5 if I remember correctly, has a specific connector, and because of that, only another elite 5 transducer will work. On top of that, they had 2 different connectors, early style and later style.

There is an adapter for connecting an old transducer to a newer unit. I have one on my boat. I don't know if there is an adapter to connect a new transducer to an old unit or if one would be needed. Call Harbour Chandler.
Is yours broken off at the neck or ruined? I broke mine and re-attached it with some fiberglass strands and epoxy, and then a wrap of epoxied fiberglass cloth over the "glue". It worked fine all summer.

Thanks,
Since I live in Richmond, bought one from my go to marine shop .....Yup HARBOUR CHANDLER !

Hey Sur-vivor; was yours one of the type with one integrated plug. I had to pay $95 this summer at West Marine in Vancouver as they had to order it.

Got a tranducer for an elite 5 chirp if any one wants its 30$
In nanaimo but heades to prince george wednesday

Back