Where are the hawgs....????

yo mama

I might be wrong so don't jump all over me if I missed something but now only 1 week from july, I have not heard of a 50 plus pound spring landed anywhere on the Coast. For Victoria and Van island this dosen't seem like a big thing but up in Northern waters, there should be a mass amount caught by now. I have personal caught a 50+ as early as May 22nd. Could it be a year with very limited slabs a comin'???

Just returned from a week at Camano Sound- the lodge there (St. Johns) has had only ONE 40 lb fish caught to date- usually many 40's by now and a few 50's. Heading to Kano Inlet next week- hope like hell the hawgs start showing

just thought I'd pass on what I have seen so far also

Sheep

Barcley Sound area Biggies this year are a 71 lb SLAB that was caught by one of the Guides out of the Cigarette Cove group about 3-4 weeks ago~~~ same weekend a 170 hali from the 7 mile off Beale was weighed in @ Poets [:p]

A buddy of mine just got back from the Charlottes. Fishing was very slow. Biggest fish they got was a 33. One guide managed to put his guests on a 45 lb hog. But that was the only fish they caught in 3 days. Week before guide said they were lucky to get 1 fish....Overall fishing is much slower than last year.

Back