What's For Breakfast This Morning :)

Soft instant polenta, one sauteed shallot with a few tablespoons of tomato sauce cooked down a bit, poached egg, sprinkle of grana padano cheese, fresh basil.
I stole this from the bakery/wine bar on Commercial next to the other brunch place that had the armed robbery.

Attachments

• IMG_20221121_082328500.jpg
    IMG_20221121_082328500.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 19
Soft instant polenta, one sauteed shallot with a few tablespoons of tomato sauce cooked down a bit, poached egg, sprinkle of grana padano cheese, fresh basil.
I stole this from the bakery/wine bar on Commercial next to the other brunch place that had the armed robbery.
God I love polenta. One those things I always forget about. I like to make it and then let it set in the fridge. I then slice it and fry it for a nice crust. Delizioso!

Stosh came over yesterday and drop off a couple of packages of his Christmas candy smoked white spring. He had his fish processed at Finest at Sea this year. We tried some and it was great. No skin, no bones, excellent flavor and very tender

He also included a hollandaise mix package and said to try out smoked salmon, eggs benny.

Well today we had to try out the smoked salmon eggs benny. It tuned out fantastic, specially on this snowed in day.

Attachments

• smoked salmon eggs benny.jpg
    smoked salmon eggs benny.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 23
Back