what 2 use "rats"

S

scottyboy

i just looked inside my boat :(there has bin rats inside my use 2 be clean boat. what can i use 2 keep them away . has anyone ever used "moth balls" with any luck ???? scottyboy

If you can get some tracking powder from an exterminator, it works great. When they walk through it, they lick their feet and no more rat. I have also had good luck with bait bars, somewhat water proof. But try several brands as they will prefer one over another.

i know of all the poisons, i just don`t want those buggers in my boat . any smells that keep them away???

Once they have a pattern, you have to kill them. If there is one, there is a dozen. They will at times pack up and move several miles, but you can't just hope. Kill the little buggers and save the neighbors pain too.

c.s lol , ya i think lucky would work best :Dthanks scottyboy

i had rats, and ide do a similar thing too c.s, but ide just have a walkway up to a garbage can with handful of grain in the bottom, and theyde fall in and not beable to get out. Then, i had some pellet gun practicing, or a few times the release on government property ;p

How about a shotgun instead of a pellet gun hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmm.LOL
we do the same thing up moose hunting but use a bucket for all the mice up there I think we got 26 in one night 2 years ago. At night in bed all we heard was sploosh and a bit of noise then nothing they are not very good swimmers.

Wolf

Back