wetbeaver is no longer on fishbc

W

wetbeaver

I was suspended from fish bc because of my name. They said it was offensive to the women on the website so i had to change my name to wildboy which is ok because that is my call sigh out on the water. I just think it was pretty harsh for them to suspend me with out as much as a warning, I cant even log on and read other posts. Cant even change my name until february. this to me is crazy.

cant judge a book by its cover.

I'm so offended. [:0][:0][:0][:0][:0]:D

drybeaver wouldnt have the same effect, this name is used because my partner is saltybeaver, hey i just came up with one how about sweetbeaver.Oh yeh thats the one sweetbeaver

Please put a fishing in front of that partner. Find your own name notsomuchbeaver.

yeh yer right oh my god i sound like a f#g just to clear it up that is fishing partner.

poppa swiss you must be as bored as i am, this is great
oh yeh, I LOVE BEAVER.

i had better stop before i have no website to chat on this is all in good fun, or my name becomes notsomuchbeaver.

wetbeaver out:D

Vinny Sorry But We Can't Have You Posting Stuff Like That As Sportfishingbc Can Be Held Liable For Defilation of Character and Business Please Use Your Discretion!!!!

Edited Due To Board Guidelines

ya that site is bunk, i also got the boot a few years ago because my opinions were diderent than the so called fish bc circle jerk, turns out they are a bunch of mainlanders any way, well better off, this site has much better topics and great debates

Congratulations WetBeaver.
Banned for the name is an achievement.
And here I thought you were just another Canadian stuck in the rain.

I'd say thats a new record

hmmmmm how long were you there till you got banned?

I would think they are a bit up tight over there sugest they relax
its not like you were "huntbeaver" or anything like that

I think thye just have dirty minds and have some regilious guilt to work out

just read vince gee's reply and will no longer be on this thread. i like this website alot and would like to stay appart of it:D

Back