WANTED Walkaround with outboard(s) 21-26'

jeffb

I am looking for Striper, grady, wellcraft coastal styly walkaround fishing boat. Not looking to spend anything more than 35K

Im not after junk thanks

Ive got a 1989 Pursuit in great shape, not a walk around though.. Why a walk around? Anyway, selling it without engines, asking 15G, make me an offer.

Brant marine in ladner

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking for Striper, grady, wellcraft coastal styly walkaround fishing boat. Not looking to spend anything more than 35K

Im not after junk thanks

my friend Kyle has got a couple of newer Stripers for sale , 2301 + 2600 Sport Cabin ( 2005 - 2000 )
they just bought 2 new 30ft Pursuits with twin turbo diesels , WCVI soon... , ba$tard$ : )

, lives in Langley ,

|Kyle just gave me permission ta post his # 604-209-4600

both Alaskan Bulkheads , both loaded ready ta fish , radar , riggers , electronics , 4 stroke kickers ,well maintained , trailers...
less than what ur looking ta spend , ,,, they just want ta move them , no room...

there the stripers that were in front of me on the main finger at Poett Nook

Gd Lk

FD

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont like the idea of fronting bellinham boatland 5K... otherwise I would certainly be looking at their stripers...

Jeff, could you explain that 5k down?

Jeff, could you explain that 5k down?

This is from the site;

How much does it cost to sign up?

Our deposit structure is as follows for boats that we are selling to you for the following amounts:

$0 - $20,000 = $2,000 deposit (US)

$20,000 - $30,000 = $5,000 deposit (US)

$30,000 - $50,000 = $10,000 deposit (US)

$50,000 - higher = "let's talk"

They also charge 10% on top of all sales as they are a simply a broker for private sellers. The 5K down was bassed on boats in my price range. Its is only a deposit, but if I want to have them locate a boat for me, I pay them that deposit up front then they will start working for me.. I just dont want to be out that kind of cash and for who knows how long it will be beforethey can locate exactly what im after.

My buddy is part owner of www.Motorizevictori.ca its the same deal... they need a deposit... otherwise they search all day for guys who arent really serious... Its just away to seperate the lookers from the buyers... I know Al at motorizevictoria and the deposit is totally refundable whenever you want... He's brought in a few boats for guys I work with.. I believe one was a 2301 Striper... great boats for the money...

interesting deposit structure. Thanks for the info....

If you are down around the Bellingham Harbor there is one dealer with a ton of nice glass fishers. Cant remember the name offhand, but they are right on the harbour, a few blocks up from LFS. Close to the Coast Guard Station. Trophies Stripers Pursuits OH MY!

Back