Versatile Marine 16'6 guide series

Nahee27

Just wondering if anyone has any experience on one of these boats. I'm looking to replace my current 16.5 ft aluminum hull that has some issues. Seems like a good option and fairly priced. I haven't heard too much about Versatile's boats hoping someone on here has some experience or maybe even someone in the Vancouver area has one I could take a peak at?

Just wondering if anyone has any experience on one of these boats. I'm looking to replace my current 16.5 ft aluminum hull that has some issues. Seems like a good option and fairly priced. I haven't heard too much about Versatile's boats hoping someone on here has some experience or maybe even someone in the Vancouver area has one I could take a peak at?
Their welds are great. I think it’s someone who used to work at lifetimer who started it. Lots of them around the gulf islands.

Their welds are great. I think it’s someone who used to work at lifetimer who started it. Lots of them around the gulf islands.
I agree with the great welds. A guy a few doors down from me had a pod built by them for his older 20’ Double Eagle and the welds were pretty much perfect.
If their boats are built to that standard they would be easy to recommend.

Versatile has done a pod for me and other work like a fuel tank and scotty mounts. Would recommend 👌

Back