Vancouver Canucks season

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup , a good all fashioned beatin out back of the barn ,
so your a sharks fan now lol ??

Go Oilers Go ,
A Sharks fan? Nope, will always be a Canucks fan. Some guys here like to pile on them so giving a little back. I did find it surprising how one sided the game was for the playoffs. I'm sure it was an anomaly

Last edited:
A Sharks fan? Nope, will always be a Canucks fan. Some guys here like to pile on them so giving a little back. I did find it surprising how one sided the game was for the playoffs. I'm sure it was an anomaly

I agree 100% about how shocking the final was and how lopsided the game was. Though the score differed, the dominance wasn't any different than the oilers 2-0 win in game two. That game easily could have been 7-0 by Jones **** the door.

If the Oil were out and Nucks were in, I'd be supporting them as I did a few years ago.

Good on the Oilers, going to be in tough against the Ducks :) Well nuck fans no first rounder by way of San Jose :(

" Tough " ?

more like another bonus round learning experience for us againt another aging team , all gd
pressure is all on the Anaheim Duds , if the Oil lose this series ,
im ok with that , as long as someone , preferably Kass , rips Kesslers head off at some point !!

whats gonna be" tough " the center o the universe winning 2 straight !! ,
even " Tougher " the Canucks trying to keep players from leaving lol
here there golf swing is absolutely splendid already

GO OILERS GO !!

fd

Linden needs to go or else have all his hockey decision making powers taken away leaving him as a mere figurehead, which I assumed was the original intent when they hired him to smooth over the pr mess at time. this Tryamkin situation is the last straw for me as a nuck fan (former fan now until linden is gone). not only was Willy a brutal coach he has now cost us Tryamkin, who imho had unlimited potential. because Willy was Linden's guy I don't think he listened to Benning much at all and did his own thing, even when told to play the young guys etc. Benning needs to run this team not Linden, he must be one frustrated gm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back