Ucluelet Charter

• Thread starter Thread starter Tanglefoot
  • Start date Start date
T

Tanglefoot

Four of us are thinking of chartering out of Ucluelet at the end of July. Anyone care to recommend a charter outfit? It would be for a full day, salmon and hali. Plus, as we're out of Qualicm, we'd need to stay over the night before, nothing fancy. Any hints on accommodation that won't break the bank?

Thanks, Tom

Canadian princess is the only charter that isnt super expensive but it also isnt as good as a privite guide. Im sure others have a better opinion on them though as i havent been on them.

The guys at Island West Resort are hard to beat. Smaller boats and do they know how to catch them. You dont' get to play the fish on big charters like you really want. Granted the small charters guys are a little pricey but well worth it if you're not just a meat man.

Maddog is bang on, call Steve. He runs a fully rigged 25 ft. Bertram and he knows his stuff. He can set up your accommodation and get you a bunch of springs and halis.

www.westcoastfish.com

been out with this guy a few times excellent every time always limited out ALWAYS!

24ft gradywhites

going out in August around the 20th I think may have a spot available for one in our group if anyone is interested
will fish for halis first then limit out the salmon
each day

go up sunday fish monday and tuesday come home tuesday afternoon sleep in camper and back of pickup truck

have space for one I beleive

Back