TKO Spoon update...

• Thread starter Thread starter DHA
  • Start date Start date
The samples from the 6.0 TKO arrived today...can't wait to get them wet! :)

WP_000822.jpg

DHA

Not to upset you or to **** you off at me again or still...Just a comment. I bought 4 from you this fall at PNT and the paint all over the spoon keeps chipping. Is there a solution to this as of yet?

Thanks,

Cool. Keep me in mind Rob! ;)

Not to upset you or to **** you off at me again or still...Just a comment. I bought 4 from you this fall at PNT and the paint all over the spoon keeps chipping. Is there a solution to this as of yet?

Thanks,

You bought them during the later part of sockeye season, late July - Aug. The solution is, bring all four back to PNT so we can understand the issue. Finishes are not warrantied for life, no MFG offers that. There have been very few reports of paint issues at all. In the first run, there was a few lures that had small chips in the paint while in that packaging...this should have been dealt with in the second run. We have a huge following and lots of really happy anglers catching fish with these lures. My suggestion, is for you to bring all four lures back on your next trip to PNT. :)

DHA.

@IronNoggin,

The latest samples are the first short run, basically to ensure the dies are working right. I won't have salable stock for a month or two. I will be pulling them through the water shortly as I want to ensure that they swim the way I want them to. Once I give the go signal then we should get the first production run for the 6.0 in the summer months...hopefully. :)

The 3.0 and 4.0 have been run and I will have stock soon.

DHA.

Thanks,
Catch less fish:D

You bought them during the later part of sockeye season, late July - Aug. The solution is, bring all four back to PNT so we can understand the issue. Finishes are not warrantied for life, no MFG offers that. There have been very few reports of paint issues at all. In the first run, there was a few lures that had small chips in the paint while in that packaging...this should have been dealt with in the second run. We have a huge following and lots of really happy anglers catching fish with these lures. My suggestion, is for you to bring all four lures back on your next trip to PNT. :)

DHA.

Not worried nor tring to upset you. Just interesting and something to watch. I will gladly bring samples in to show you. Nor do I want a refund or exchange. Just trying to be helpfull.

@searun,

The TKO will swim quite a bit different from the wonder spoon...the TKO has a flatter profile. I am not looking for the wonder spoon action with this blade.

We'll see what she does in a few days. :)

DHA.

@Derby,

Respect it like gold, you and I are the only two in the public to have them. You sneaky *******, you! :)

DHA.

@Derby,

Respect it like gold, you and I are the only two in the public to have them. You sneaky *******, you! :)

DHA.

Got it with a green back already.....should be swimming pretty soon.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Searun - LOL :)

@Whole in the Water - will do, I won't have 2012 stock till late Feb., March.

@Derby - Blue, buddy...blue. Pink & Black works really good too! :)

@IronNoggin - gotchya...as stated above, timing wise. I requested some more 6.0 blanks, I will put your name on a couple. 6.0 stock will hopefully be here in June/July if all goes well. Gotta ensure that they do what I want them to do action wise. :)

Here is a better shot of all three sizes, 3.0, 4.0 & 6.0

TKO-all.jpg

DHA.

Back