Thunderjet OS boat?

• Thread starter Thread starter spring action
  • Start date Start date
S

spring action

What do you all think of the OS Boats? What are thay like to fish out of?

the off shore is a very stable boat with a lot of freeboard, I would order the boat with a closed bow if it was me , They are built to handle the west coast very well, I was involved with the design of this boat, since we sell them,, if you have any questions feel free to call me at 604-857-5387

Actually popa swiss thunder jet builds about 400 saltwater or outboard series boats a year and are ramping up, there is more saltwater fisherman than river fisherman so they build boats for different markets, we sell a ton of river boats in the market but are expanding into the offshore and outboard series of boats,you should see their new 28 ft offshore, it is a thing of beauty,

I recently bought a 19 foot Thunder Jet. I live up in Northern BC and went out in the salt the other day. The trip home was pretty snotty, lots of big chop and swells. It tracked really well through the waves. I would probably buy one with a prop for the water you get around the Island though. I wanted one for both rivers and salt and so far so good.

well you've got a serious marketing problem ahead of you then, since the name of your company immediately makes the consumer think of jet boats and river use.

Many companies try to be all things to all people and end up being nothing to nobody. If it was me I'd re brand a subsidiary and market as an ocean boat. That would be a lot less work then trying to convince people that ThunderJet's aren't just jet boats.

Just my 2 cents, take it for what is worth.

Come to think of it, did you guys sell a bunch of these to Sherwood Marine in Victoria?

Back