Thoughts?? Crestliner Eagle

Finished Business

Looking for some thoughts on a boat I'm entertaining the thought of buying...

would love to hear any input on the Crestliner Eagles of the 90's era...

1995 Crestliner Eagle 245 IO WA Cuddy

motor is blown, leg is questionable. Hull is totally solid, floor has one soft spot, freshwater boat 95-2006, salt boat 2006-present (approx 250 hours in saltwater). All and all the boat is great condition for a '95, excluding the blown motor.

The price asked is fair. Curious if anyone has any experience or has run one of these boats...

Popular in the great lakes areas, and from what i read from owner reviews they are solid, setup awesome for fishing, economical on gas (dry 3500lbs), and normally the owners tend to keep them unless upgrading.

Quick replies appreciated greatly as this ball is rolling!

-FB

FB----I bought a Crestliner 1994 V236 Eagle a couple of years ago ---It has a hardtop /225 merc outboard/ kicker ---i love it------got me into an aluminum boat for a lot cheaper than the newer ones-------------looked for over 1 1/2 years before I found one worth getting and that was close by.
Its light enough to tow with a 1/2 ton ----------gets me in the salt water and I can take the grandkids to the lake in it.
Only negatives that I can think of is the bow entry is wider than the newer boats so it tends to pound a little more in the chop. But trim tabs help.
Pay for the fuel and I will take you for a burn

boat.jpg

Back