The Wolf Is Back

newbie or reidrocks or who ever you are,grab a frigin clue. probably don't know who you are yourself. if you can't provide a usefull piece of info. or question, shut your cakehole.

Hi guys decided to stay another day up in renny the fishing was that good on monday went into nitnat lake believe it or not there really isnt alot of fish in there unless there all the way up to the river mouth? talked to all the cut pluggers most were coming onto the bar to fish the flood. On the ebb went to hole in the wall very very good did alot of catch and release lot of fish in the 20 lb range (cookie cutters). tues went out to the bank for hali took an hour to get hali while we were doing that noticed the coho were every where so grabbed the old spin caster got our hatchery coho in no time lots of fun also. Weather was fantastic cruised out there doing 30 most of the way thats it for me up in renny back to sooke for the rest keep you guys informed.

Good luck Wolf

Hi guys decided to stay another day up in renny the fishing was that good on monday went into nitnat lake believe it or not there really isnt alot of fish in there unless there all the way up to the river mouth? talked to all the cut pluggers most were coming onto the bar to fish the flood. On the ebb went to hole in the wall very very good did alot of catch and release lot of fish in the 20 lb range (cookie cutters). tues went out to the bank for hali took an hour to get hali while we were doing that noticed the coho were every where so grabbed the old spin caster got our hatchery coho in no time lots of fun also. Weather was fantastic cruised out there doing 30 most of the way thats it for me up in renny back to sooke for the rest keep you guys informed.

Good luck Wolf

Oh no went out to sooke yesterday am, I have beeen offically humbled after fishing renny had 1 spring on for 5 hours of fishing only saw 2 fish caught the whole time i was there dont know if the afternoon flood was any better didnt even see any coho jumping it was like fishing the dead sea back out fri let you know what happens until then.

Good luck Wolf

Oh no went out to sooke yesterday am, I have beeen offically humbled after fishing renny had 1 spring on for 5 hours of fishing only saw 2 fish caught the whole time i was there dont know if the afternoon flood was any better didnt even see any coho jumping it was like fishing the dead sea back out fri let you know what happens until then.

Good luck Wolf

Back