The final pics

Last Chance

Admin
Staff member
Finally, got around to the final pics. It's about as finished as it's going to get this year, you can tell by my "high-end" fenders and dock lines that I already blew well past my budget LOL. At least it's laying waste to the fish so far!

spain018.jpg

spain015.jpg

Hey LastChance, outstanding! I hope your guests will appreciate all the work you did to get her to look so fine! SS

quote:Originally posted by r.s craven

Are you happy with those twin Zuke's ?

So far, so good. If I put the tabs RIGHT down, I can plane with one of them. They are a little loud, and the 2:1 gearcase is a little different, you really have to spin them up to around 38-4000 RPM. Twins makes maneuvering the thing into my slip at the marina easier.

Fuel burn is 50LPH at 26 MPH, and getting better as they break in. So far, so good.

Absolute Beauty!!!

Nice job, one of these days I hope to be able to step away from my business long enough to have you introduce me to Hali fishing!!!

I officially nominate you for the "Nicest Looking Pure Fishing Machine Restoration of the Year" award.

Send us an update on how those Suzuki's worked for you at the end of the season. After buying two new 115 Mercs Opti's this year I'm getting a little tired of their premium price point...

quote:Originally posted by SIR

Absolute Beauty!!!

Nice job, one of these days I hope to be able to step away from my business long enough to have you introduce me to Hali fishing!!!

I officially nominate you for the "Nicest Looking Pure Fishing Machine Restoration of the Year" award.

Send us an update on how those Suzuki's worked for you at the end of the season. After buying two new 115 Mercs Opti's this year I'm getting a little tired of their premium price point...

You bet, I'll keep everyone up to date on how they work. They were DAMN cheap (Under 10K per side). So far, so good, we'll see how they take my abuse this year. Love to have you hali fishin, give me a shout if you are in my neck of the woods. It would appear that I'm off to Renfrew on Monday after getting the first service done on the engines, so I'll be scouting in the big water.

I'd love to stay in Victoria for another month, it's been good so far. However some of my regulars want to star in their own version of "The Deadliest Catch" out there in the awfull swells this April, so here we go (I'm sure I'll be thankfull for the air ride seats).

Back