The final pics

quote:Originally posted by C.S.

Hey LC,how did you get those 140's for under 10k per side...old stock?
I have bin looking around at power options for my upcoming prodject...I can tell you it wont be a yammy$$$$$$$$

I really had to hump the right legs and offer some fihing trips to the right people.

Right now, on Used Victoria, I think it is Sea Power that has a brand new 115 with controls and everything for 9600 bux. The controls, props and stuff are usually, another couple grand on top of the motors, so it looks like a great deal..

I like the x-mas lights !!!!!is that a new form of nav light??????

Wolf

I got the 250's both for 20g. They had 400 hrs on them, mostly trolling hours. Ive put about 10 hrs on them, so far so good! They came with 23p stainless wheels, I pitched em down to 21's and it put me right on the money- 6000rpm's.(at 50+ mph I must add!)

IFL - Did you catch more fish with the Christmas lights turned on? or turned off? Did you find there were any colors that worked better than others? :D

Thats awsome... I love it that you guys like the lights! To be honest, I havnt sported them on the water..yet. Judging by the recent interest, I may re install them for a guest appearance next trip!

Back